The New York Landmarks Conservancy is proud of our success preserving and protecting New York’s extraordinary buildings and neighborhoods. But we have not achieved success alone. The reason for our success and longevity is the generosity of our loyal annual donors—people who care about New York as much as we do.
Young Landmarks Membership is designed for young New Yorkers who support the work of the Conservancy. By becoming a Young Landmarks member you will join the next generation of preservation enthusiasts who value the contribution that historic buildings make to the cultural and economic well being of the City. We depend upon private contributions for almost 75 percent of our annual operating budget and your gift is very important to us. Your participation also demonstrates to foundations, corporations, and lawmakers that there is a significant base of support for our historic preservation work.
Young Landmarks members are offered special opportunities to experience the City with liked-minded individuals who have the curiosity and energy to explore the City’s treasures.
We welcome your support and look forward to meeting you.
If you are paying with a credit card, PayPal does not accept some types of Corporate Cards
Benefits of Giving
Young Landmarks $250 ($150 tax deductible)
Being a part of this special group brings exclusive privileges, including:
● Invitations for two to lectures, receptions, and behind-the-scenes tours of distinctive historic buildings and preservation projects designed expressly for Young Landmarks
● A monthly update on Conservancy news via our e-newsletter
● Listing in the Conservancy’s annual report; a copy of which is sent to all Young Landmarks and supporters of the Conservancy
● Preservation Alert Emails, giving you the opportunity to play a direct role in saving endangered buildings and shaping government preservation policy
● A special invitation to the Living Landmarks Gala at the Plaza, one of the liveliest parties of the season
● Two complimentary tickets to the annual Lucy G. Moses Preservation Awards Ceremony
Young Landmarks $125 (Non-tax deductible)
Includes all privileges above for one person.