Lucy G. Moses Preservation Awards for 2003
The Lucy G. Moses Preservation Awards, named after a noted philanthropist, are intended to recognize the property owners, builders, artisans, and designers who renew the beauty and utility of New York’s distinctive architecture. Each year, the awards celebrate the success of historic preservation and its role in the economic, social, and cultural vitality of our city.
Nine construction projects received a coveted Lucy for work completed in 2003. The awards were handed out on May 10, 2004 at at the Biltmore Theater on West 47th Street.
- Joan Maynard, Preservation Leadership Award
- Brooklyn High School
- The Biltmore Theater
- The Brooklyn Historical Society
- Curtis High School
- Kehila Kedosha Janina Synagogue
- Packer Collegiate Institute Middle School
- 780 West End Avenue
- South Street Seaport Museum
- Verizon Building
- Washington Square Arch