I Heart New York Landmarks - 2017 Photo Contest
I ♥ NY Landmarks Photo Contest
2017 Photo Contest Winners
Thank you to this year’s participants!
In February, in celebration of Valentine’s Day, we hosted our third annual I ♥ NY Landmarks Photo Contest. Voting occured on Facebook between February 13th and 15th. The contest closed at 8:00pm EST on February 15th. The winning photos were based on the most “likes” received on Facebook, and were announced on Facebook and Twitter on February 16th.
• 1st place winner will receive a $100 Best Buy gift certificate
• 2nd place winner a $50 Best Buy gift certificate
• 3rd place winner a $25 Best Buy gift certificate
• Submission limit of 4 photos per person.
• Photos must be of a New York City Landmark or of something famous in New York.
• The Conservancy reserves the right to edit submissions.
CONTEST RULES / HOW TO ENTER
All entries must be submitted and received by midnight EST, February 12, 2017.
All entries must be labeled with the name of site and location (i.e. St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Manhattan or Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn side).
By submitting photos, participants certify that the image(s) provided are theirs and grant the Landmarks Conservancy the right to use the photos for purposes of promoting the contest.
Images must be submitted by the individual who took them.
Maximum file size limit for emailed submissions is 5 MB. Photographs can be submitted in jpeg, gif, and/or png formats.
All entries will be posted in the 2017 I Heart Landmarks Photo Contest album on the Conservancy’s Facebook page on February 13, 2017.
Public voting will occur on Facebook February 13th –15th. The contest will close at 8pm EST on February 15th.
The winning photos, based on the most “likes” received, will be announced during the day on Facebook, February 16th.
2016 Photo Contest Winners
1. Niki Incorvia – An iconic photo of the landmarked Wonder Wheel in Coney Island, Brooklyn and its popular boardwalk.
2. James Dietz – A beautiful fall photo of Central Park (Mall and Literary Walk). Amazing photo!
3. Steve Fisher – A beautiful snow photo of the landmarked Unisphere at Flushing Meadows–Corona Park, Queens